Central Coast Football, Central Coast Mariners and Central Coast United would like to invite you to be a part of the 2020 Junior Football Programs. Both CCM and CCU will run two joint programs this coming season where one program will play in a FNSW competition (SAP) and one program will play in a competition run and governed by Central Coast Football (JRL) Below is a break down of how the programs and structures work.
After the Pilot Junior Representative Leagues Program in season 2019 we have over the past few months conducted a review and provide the following information.
1. We have decided to re-apply for a SAP licence in the FNSW competition for age groups U9-U12. This ensures a true pathway for development. Subject to FNSW admission process we plan to announce SAP squads on Monday 2nd December 2019. This will be joint program between CCM and CCU.
2. The Junior Representative Leagues Program in age groups U8-U12 will be continued to provide a full development pathway from JRL to SAP to NPL. CCF will run a competition for this league.
3. Points 1 and 2 above ensures the best possible opportunity for all participants. The first phase of this program will be our nine week Summer program commencing October 14 2019.
As a previous non participant you are invited to trial for the Summer Program on Saturday\Sunday21st\22nd September.
Age Groups invited to trial based on Season 2020:
U8 Year Born 2012
U9 Year Born 2011
U10 Year Born 2010
U11 Year Born 2009
U12 Year Born 2008
If selected for the 9-week Summer Program players will be placed into a CCU or CCMA age relevant team.
We invite all players and parents to the SAP & JRL information night at Club Mingara in the main Auditorium, Tuesday 17th September 6pm, to explain both programs in more detail.
If selected, the cost of the Summer Program is $250 with a small additional uniform charge. Both clubs are accepting Active Kids Vouchers which can be claimed online.
Summer Program Details:
· Open Trial Dates Saturday\Sunday 21st\22ndSeptember. Times viewable on registration page.
· Training starts Friday 18th October @Soccer5s for CCU or Killarney Athletic oval CCMA
· Every Friday until 13th December, times to be confirmed
· One game night per week starting Monday\Tuesday 21st\22ndOctober
o U8-U9 Monday@Killarney Vale Athletics (Age Groups based on 2020 season)
o U10-U12 Tuesday@Killarney Vale Athletics (Age Groups based on 2020 season)
Winter Program Basic Details:
· SAP and JRL commence first week of February
· Format and details to be announced at Club Mingara Main Auditorium 6pm Tuesday 17th September
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROGRAM WILL BE RELEASED THROUGH TRIALS AND ONCE ALL TEAMS HAVE BEEN FINALISED.
For more information in regards to the SAP format, the Junior Representative Leagues, and the upcoming U8-U12 trials, please don't hesitate to email email@example.com, call CCU landline 4314 2543, CCU mobile 0401 015 953